Saturday 2 February 2008

So lets get the boring stuff out of the way first.

I'm Sophie, 20, originally from the North of England but with feet now firmly placed in London. Whether I'm dressing up with my flat mate or dancing around to a record from my huge vinyl collection, I am constantly surrounded by fashion and music. Quirky, individual and confident would be the best words to describe me
and I definitely respect anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd. My appreciation of individual creative flare is why John Galliano, Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen are amongst my favourite designers. They are not scared to push boundaries and make a statement on the catwalk with their
innovative designs.

Magazines pile up each month in my bedroom, as I love to read everything from Vogue to i-D, I read them all so I am able to constantly learn about all the different ways to write. With regards to my own journalistic work, I certainly write with a honest and slightly opinionated tone, especially on subjects I feel most passion about.

Currently I have done work experience as a stylist and at a Fashion PR company, and I generally have a huge aspiration to be remembered in my lifetime. Whether it be for spotting the next Kate Moss, or putting together that perfect killer outfit, if my name is known in the fashion industry I will be a very happy girl!


No comments: